Consultant Advisory Services
Consultant Advisory Services are accessed through your local CBDC- NOBL Office. If you're interested in applying please download the application form on this page, and attach to it the relevant information which includes:
- The Statement of Work from the Consultant (this is the proposed scope of the project the consultant will be completing for the client)
- Other information the client wishes to include that outlines the need for the CAS.
This should be emailed to: email@example.com
Or Mailed to:CBDC-NOBL
c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald
257 Main Street
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5
Entrepreneurial Training Fund services are also accessed through CBDC- NOBL.
- Profile of your organization, including a description of the product or service you offer,
- 3 years recent financial statements (if applicable),
- Description of your current situation and the proposed activity,
- Proposal from the Consultant/Trainer (includes statement of work and company profile).
Please send the application package to:CBDC-NOBL c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald257 Main StreetSuite 206
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5902-867-6625 (Office)jo-Ann.firstname.lastname@example.org
I took the Excel program to refresh my knowledge of excel as I had taken it at NSCC in 2003. However, the program delivered through LAE training was much superior. It helped me to organize my Client list as well as my daily expenses, which is very important to me as a Real Estate Agent. The time commitment was challenging at times; yet, well worth it!- Denise White