Consultant Advisory Services
Consultant Advisory Services are accessed through your local CBDC- NOBL Office. If you're interested in applying please download the application form on this page, and attach to it the relevant information which includes:
- The Statement of Work from the Consultant (this is the proposed scope of the project the consultant will be completing for the client)
- Other information the client wishes to include that outlines the need for the CAS.
* Currently CAS has reached it's maximum funding, please check back for updates on when it will be available once more.
This should be emailed to: email@example.com
Or Mailed to:CBDC-NOBL
c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald
257 Main Street
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5
Entrepreneurial Training Fund services are also accessed through CBDC- NOBL.
- Profile of your organization, including a description of the product or service you offer,
- 3 years recent financial statements (if applicable),
- Description of your current situation and the proposed activity,
- Proposal from the Consultant/Trainer (includes statement of work and company profile).
Please send the application package to:CBDC-NOBL c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald257 Main StreetSuite 206
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5902-867-6625 (Office)jo-Ann.firstname.lastname@example.org
“ Having just completed the LAE ten-week Project Management Essentials Course, I can say whole heartedly that it was an extraordinary experience. Instructor Lynn MacKinnon taught this course with a level of professionalism and courtesy where she welcomed every student into the class with warmth and a smile. Our group was made up of business professionals involved in a wide variety of industries both small and large whose primary goal was to learn the necessary skillsets that could be applied to our respective businesses. To say this course met our expectations is an understatement as the class discussions allowed us to take the curriculum and apply it hands on to our respective business cases. Since completing the course I have had the opportunity to apply it to both our family business and to a large scale project with my corporate employer. I highly recommend the Project Management Essentials course as it allows you to breakdown your project to its fine points and build a foundation to start your ideas and goals. It allows you to plan your budget, set your target milestones and develop a step-by-step process to completion. This course should be the baseline for any business owner or entrepreneur.”
Business Development Officer
COMMISSIONAIRES NOVA SCOTIA