Consultant Advisory Services
Consultant Advisory Services are accessed through your local CBDC- NOBL Office. If you're interested in applying please download the application form on this page, and attach to it the relevant information which includes:
- The Statement of Work from the Consultant (this is the proposed scope of the project the consultant will be completing for the client)
- Other information the client wishes to include that outlines the need for the CAS.
This should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mailed to:CBDC-NOBL
c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald
257 Main Street
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5
Entrepreneurial Training Fund services are also accessed through CBDC- NOBL.
- Profile of your organization, including a description of the product or service you offer,
- 3 years recent financial statements (if applicable),
- Description of your current situation and the proposed activity,
- Proposal from the Consultant/Trainer (includes statement of work and company profile).
Please send the application package to:CBDC-NOBL c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald257 Main StreetSuite 206
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5902-867-6625 (Office)jo-Ann.email@example.com
I thoroughly enjoyed the Business the Leadership Course. It was a great opportunity to evaluate what more I can do to provide leadership within my professional and personal life. I very much enjoyed discussing the challenges other participants face within their organizations as well as developing innovative solutions through group brainstorming. It’s a course that challenges supervisors, managers and business owners to think outside the box when looking for fresh and relevant ways to help propel their organizations to greater collaboration and success. - Lenita Hanson