Consultant Advisory Services
Consultant Advisory Services are accessed through your local CBDC- NOBL Office. If you're interested in applying please download the application form on this page, and attach to it the relevant information which includes:
- The Statement of Work from the Consultant (this is the proposed scope of the project the consultant will be completing for the client)
- Other information the client wishes to include that outlines the need for the CAS.
* Currently CAS has reached it's maximum funding, please check back for updates on when it will be available once more.
This should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mailed to:CBDC-NOBL
c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald
257 Main Street
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5
Entrepreneurial Training Fund services are also accessed through CBDC- NOBL.
- Profile of your organization, including a description of the product or service you offer,
- 3 years recent financial statements (if applicable),
- Description of your current situation and the proposed activity,
- Proposal from the Consultant/Trainer (includes statement of work and company profile).
Please send the application package to:CBDC-NOBL c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald257 Main StreetSuite 206
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5902-867-6625 (Office)jo-Ann.email@example.com
I recently attended a Sage 50, 40 hour course being facilitated by Chris Lewis of Chris Lewis Business Solutions. Located and sponsored through NOBL and CBDC New Glasgow.
I found the course and content to be very useful to me in a way that gave me the confidence to start a business plan for a small business in Bookkeeping.
Chris Lewis is very knowledgeable in the field of accounting and business and facilitated the program very well and professional. He gave more than anticipated tips and tricks of the trade which will also be very useful to me being new to the business world.
It is a great opportunity in my opinion to attend such courses being offered; especially for free. These courses can run you anywhere from $1500 to $2500 depending on the institution. I would like to attend more courses like this to keep my skills up to date and to gain more knowledge of the business world.