Consultant Advisory Services
Consultant Advisory Services are accessed through your local CBDC- NOBL Office. If you're interested in applying please download the application form on this page, and attach to it the relevant information which includes:
- The Statement of Work from the Consultant (this is the proposed scope of the project the consultant will be completing for the client)
- Other information the client wishes to include that outlines the need for the CAS.
This should be emailed to: email@example.com
Or Mailed to:CBDC-NOBL
c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald
257 Main Street
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5
Entrepreneurial Training Fund services are also accessed through CBDC- NOBL.
- Profile of your organization, including a description of the product or service you offer,
- 3 years recent financial statements (if applicable),
- Description of your current situation and the proposed activity,
- Proposal from the Consultant/Trainer (includes statement of work and company profile).
Please send the application package to:CBDC-NOBL c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald257 Main StreetSuite 206
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5902-867-6625 (Office)jo-Ann.firstname.lastname@example.org
As the owner of a young, small business I would never have been able to afford training in SAGE that is comparable to what I received through CBDC/NOBL. Nor would I have been able to take a semester to live away from home to complete such training. Chris (the instructor) was beyond knowledgeable and provided a lot of useful information for business owners in addition to the ins and outs of SAGE. I have been using SAGE for business since day one of the course and it has made our accounting remarkably less complicated and time consuming. Without CBDC/NOBL I would not have made this investment in myself and the company. Thank you so much.