Consultant Advisory Services
Consultant Advisory Services are accessed through your local CBDC- NOBL Office. If you're interested in applying please download the application form on this page, and attach to it the relevant information which includes:
- The Statement of Work from the Consultant (this is the proposed scope of the project the consultant will be completing for the client)
- Other information the client wishes to include that outlines the need for the CAS.
* Currently CAS has reached it's maximum funding, please check back for updates on when it will be available once more.
This should be emailed to: email@example.com
Or Mailed to:CBDC-NOBL
c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald
257 Main Street
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5
Entrepreneurial Training Fund services are also accessed through CBDC- NOBL.
- Profile of your organization, including a description of the product or service you offer,
- 3 years recent financial statements (if applicable),
- Description of your current situation and the proposed activity,
- Proposal from the Consultant/Trainer (includes statement of work and company profile).
Please send the application package to:CBDC-NOBL c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald257 Main StreetSuite 206
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5902-867-6625 (Office)jo-Ann.firstname.lastname@example.org
Being in the industry I am, I have been aware of the SEB program for many years. As a participant, I was surprised at the number of ways the program impacted my business. Everyone I dealt with from the beginnings of an idea to final approval were helpful and supportive. The professional presenters on topics ranging from marketing to financial issues to insurance were very informative and often were able to put things in the context of my business problems and concerns. The most surprising to me though was the benefit received from brainstorming with other business owners about issues we were all facing in trying to grow our business and the realization that we had a network of support.